Thursday 28 November 2013

Eirtakon: A Gallery of fun.



Last weekend I was at Eirtakon. The No.1 Anime convention in Ireland. Here I got to interview the magnificent cosplayer Riddle, Courtnee Draper the voice talent behind Elizabeth the hero from Bioshock Infinite and then I met Steve Blum and we had a great old chat. Along the weekend I met with some great cosplayers, video game enthusiasts and we all just had a lot of fun kicking back and nerding out. This is a gallery showcasing my interviews and some of the stuff I got up to at Eirtakon.

I'd like t thank Shane Collier who was the camera man on hand. He got all the right photos and the video's for my interview were of a high quality, they are coming later. Eirtakon is a growing European anime convention, each year Eirtakon goes from strength to strength giving higher quality in talent and events going on. Eirtakon has a dedicated staff who strive every year to give all the anime fanatics somewhere to go around this time of year and they succeed every time. If you need an intimate and focused anime convention head to Eirtakon 2014. I know I will.

Myself and Courtnee

Myself and Riddle

A lovely bit of swag at Eirtakon

More of the same stunning artwork which seems to jump out at you

Absolutely stunning artwork

I stole Zack's buster sword, kind of like Cloud

Courtnee and a chuffed fan show off some wonderful art

Some enthusiastic Zelda Cosplayers

Some wonderful artwork of Adventure Time and Pokemon at hand

A talented artists graphic novel

There were even Furries....

Ironhide was on site with Vincent out of Catherine

Two volunteers helping out at Eirtakon

Harley giving a great interview

Steve giving us his Wolverine

Seriously we are best friends now

Steve and a huge fan.

Steve and Courtnee discuss line lengths

Steve Blum, nuff said

Riddle being lovely

Riddle again being lovely

Myself and Steve, best buds

No comments:

Post a Comment